<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978923418348663461?origin\x3dhttp://dandanndiary.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
N Disclaimer
Copyrighted 2007

[x] Welcome to our site, http://dandanndiary.blogspot.com/ :D
[x] Tag before you leave.
[x] Give your basic respect to MY BLOG.
[x] Please DO NOT SPAM, thank you.
[x] You can click the red button on the top right hand corner IF you arent happy.
[x] Read and enjoy.
[x] Do come back again =)


All Rights Reserved © Original
100% Copyrighted 2007 '



N Saturday, September 22, 2007 / 8:14 AM
Day 25 ,
22 , 09 , 07
Cooling in the Morning , Warm in the Dark..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Didnt want to write about wad happen today..
Jus wanna let u all know..
I went to bball today..=)
Was thinking of a stupid story..
Dunnoe if its nice..
lol...
Well here it goes..


Once upon a time,
There was a little girl..
So beautiful..
The first time seeing her..
Didnt know her name..
But i knew that she was there..
Went over to her and asked her name..
She replied with a beautiful voice saying..
"Hi , Im SINderalLEE.."(Thats a name i somehow think of..)
I was so happy to know her name..
The next thing i wanna do was to ask for her number..
I did get her number..
Went back home...
Thinking of wad happen today..
Was so happy..
WOO!!!
The next day went back to look for her..
Saw her at the same place..
Looking at her with her smile she had..
So beautiful..
Saw her feeding the wild animals..
Being soooo kind..
I was thinking to myself..
Did i fall in love with her?
Or its jus a crush..
Everyday looking at her..
It turn into love with her..
Really love her till the end..
Then one day..
Didnt saw her..
I was thinking..
"Wad had happen to her? "
Felt so uneasy..
Then one day..
She was alright..
She went back to the same place..
Then I was brave enough to ask her out..
She agreed..
We went to many places..
At the end of the day..
I asked her to be my stead...
And her reply was..
-----------------
BEEEEEEEEP~~~
Part 2 continue at the next week or tomorrow..
Thank you for viewing..
""""SINderalLEE And The Guy"""""""


Dots!!
I was LAME!!
Nothing much to write liao..
BYEBYE!!




11.32pm , Night , Cooling , Signning off


; So Emo





N Layout
Best Viewed in Internet Explorer
Resolution: 1280 x 1024

Welcome to my blog.
Do not rip.
N Profile
Name:Daniel , DANdanN
D.O.B:3rd May 1993
School:Shuqun Sec
Gender:Boy..-.-
Stead:Single

N Cravings
YiiMei to get well , More jamming , Do well for sec 3

N Leave With Pride.

N Tagboard

)

N Now Playing


N Thank Yous
Designer: Angelia Tan
Image host: Photobucket
Image: Tinypic
Hosts: Blogger ; Blogskins